With the short stay of three days and two nights to choose between Saturday 21.04 and Wednesday 25.04.18 we propose the visit of two important cultural events that can be visited in Senigallia:
– the great photographic exhibition “Le Temps Retrouvé” by Robert Doisneau “at Palazzo del Duca,
– “the found Caravaggio”, the Sant’Agata di Senigallia near Palazzetto Baviera, a real Renaissance jewel with stuccoes by Brandani.
The cumulative entrance ticket reserved for our guests to Euro 6.00 with the relative documentation;
You can also participate with carefreeness at the craziest spring party, the nice “Festa dei Folli” (crazy party) of nearby Corinaldo, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Italy, where they are scheduled touring shows with street artists, educational workshops for children and teenagers , craft market and typical local products, and where it will be possible to take part in the photo contest “a shot of Follia”.
– Three day-stay and two nights in a “Comfort” double room with overnight stay with a rich breakfast buffet, in the period from 21.04.18 to 25.04.18 for only 94.00 Euros overall includes
– One free entry to our “Natura Wellness” Centre with Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna,Turkish bath, Relaxing area;
– Free use of our Fitness Centre with up-to-date facilities;
– Brochures and leaflets about important exhibitions in the Region;
– Free WI FI;
– Free private Hotel Parking.