In the Marche, the ancient territory between Senigallia and Jesi, especially in spring, in a context of fabulous landscapes between sea and hills, offers unique opportunities to admire artistic and cultural wonders that enrich the mind and the spirit!
All this becomes even more inspiring if you are riding a bike!
Choose your dates in the period between 01.05 to 23.05.2023
In the fascinating context of the Palazzetto del Duca, “The sound of silence”. The exhibition is a veritable horizontal tour of the world, from east to west, carried out by Sue Park, in which she recounts with an almost childish immediacy and with no claim to re-interpretation, the beauty she has experienced and photographed.
On your way, an obligatory stop is Pergola for a visit to the museum of the Golden Bronzes, the famous equestrian group of the Roman era of rare beauty, in excellent condition.
The stay offer includes:
- 3 days in Half Board with accommodation in a ‘Comfort’ Double room with typical meat, fish or vegetarian dinner;
- Information material on the proposed exhibitions;
- An exclusive entrance to our “Nature – Wellness & Beauty” Center, assisted by qualified personnel, with use of a Jacuzzi, an aromatic and chromotherapy Turkish bath, a Finnish sauna, an emotional shower and a relaxation area with herbal teas;
- Large and well-equipped fitness room;
- Use of the hotel city bikes;
- Wi Fi throughout the hotel area;
- Internet point;
- Private parking inside the hotel.
The price of the stay for the three days proposed is Euro 175.00 per person;
In case of a reduced stay for only two days with Half Board the price is reduced to Euro 125.00 per person.
The Wellness services included in the offer are offered exclusively at dedicated times and environments and for this reason require advance booking. It is also possible to use, upon request, beauty treatments and massages.